Questions and answers
Frequently asked questions and answers
In what format are the courses presented at the RAF Academy?
Each course is created by an expert in a particular field. Each course is based on lectures, which may include videos, presentations and text. In addition, teachers can add resources and various types of practical exercises to improve the quality of students' learning.
How to take courses?
Courses are available on request. You can start the course and complete it at any time. Courses can be accessed from several different devices and platforms, including a PC, laptop and phone.
After you register for the course, you can access it by clicking the link that you will receive in the confirmation email (provided that you are logged in to your account). You can also start taking the course by logging into your personal account on the RAF Academy platform.
Is there a deadline when I should start and finish the course?
Will I still have access to it after completion?
As noted above, there are no deadlines for completing the course. Even after its completion, you will still have access to it
Is the RAF Academy an accredited institution? Will I get anything after completing the course?
Although the RAF Academy is not an accredited educational institution, we offer courses focused on the development and acquisition of the necessary skills. They are conducted by experts in their field. After completing each course, you will receive a certificate of completion confirming your achievements
Is there a way to preview the course?
Yes! In each course there are several lectures that the teacher has chosen for free viewing, so that students can get acquainted with his teaching style and the content of the course. If you want to compare courses to see which ones best suit your current needs, follow these steps:
- Click the course icon or the course name to go to its landing page.
- Then click "Preview this course" on the right side of the page.
- Now you can watch several lectures selected by the teacher.
How can I pay for the course?
raf academy supports several different payment methods, depending on the country of residence.
What should I do if I don't like the course I purchased?
We want you to be satisfied, so all courses purchased on our platform can be returned within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the course, you can request a refund, provided that the request complies with the principles of our refund policy.
Where can I turn for help?
If you have any questions about the course during its passage, you can find answers to them in the "Questions and Answers" section or contact support.
What topics can I teach courses on?
You can choose only those topics in which you are an expert.
Below is a list of "forbidden" topics:
1. Explicit content
- Instructions on seduction, sexual techniques
- Discussion of sex toys
- Safe sex courses
- Consent and communication
- Boudoir photography
- Naked yoga
- Body art
- Fine art and drawing
- Anatomical illustrations
- Medical personnel or demonstrations
3. Personal relationships
- Stereotypes about gender roles
- Family counseling
- Anatomical illustrations
- General discussions of intimacy in the framework of a course focused on strengthening relationships
4. Instructions for handling weapons
- How to disarm an attacker
5. Violence and bodily injury
- Harming yourself and others
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Unhealthy weight control methods
- Combat courses that encourage aggression
- Martial arts courses
- Substance abuse recovery programs
6. Cruelty to animals
7. Topics that encourage discrimination
8. Illegal or unethical activity
- Cannabis use courses
- Instructions for accessing Hacking software
- Instruction on doxing or other forms of harassment
- Instructions on how to find coupons or cheat codes
- Uncertainty about vaccination
- Pseudosciences promoting ideas of extremes
10. Sensitive or unacceptable topics and language
What do I need to get started as an expert?
Before an instructor can publish a course on the RAF Academy platform, he must pass verification. When your first course is uploaded and ready for publication, the site will guide you through the automatic review process.
Information that instructors must provide during the verification process:
- Confirm ownership of the course content
- Provide information about the current place of residence
- Provide identification documents, such as a national identity card (national ID) or passport.
Please note: the requested information will depend on the country of residence of the teacher and/or his activity in the account.
This information is strictly confidential and is verified in detail by a third-party service provider.
Are there any requirements that my course should meet?
Yes. Courses must contain at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or training modules. In order to provide students with a good education, each course is subject to quality control
The checklist of course requirements includes:
- At least 30 minutes of video content
- At least 5 lectures
- Valuable educational content
- HD video quality (720p or 1080p)
- Good sound that syncs with the video
- Course title and subtitle including relevant keywords
- Course description: more than 200 words
- Expert's biography and profile picture
What is the general structure of the courses? What is the main method of training?
The standard RAF Academy course is based on video footage. Additional tools (tasks, tests, coding exercises, etc.) need to be added so that the training is complete and of high quality.
How do I post my course materials on your website?
Write to us and we will post the course materials for you. You will not have to perform any unnecessary actions.
Does the RAF Academy retain exclusive rights to my course if I post it on your platform?
No. Our marketplace model is arranged as follows: by publishing a course on our platform, you retain all rights to your content. You simply grant us permission to post the course and have our users take it.